(Adventure in the Mosel)
1st to the 10th June 2012
The Northern Rat Pack (previously Durham Rats) has options on 20 rooms at a centrally located 3 star hotel in the beautiful German town of Bernkastel-Kues, in the equally beautiful Mosel valley. We are regular visitors to this area and invite Rats from other Packs to join us on this "Adventure in the Mosel".
What will it cost? - About £490.00 pp. (Dependant on exchange rates) plus ferry/tunnel costs.
What do I get for my money?
* A led ride to Bernkastel (from Ijmuiden or Europort)
* Seven night's dinner, bed and breakfast, including a celebration gourmet meal on the Saturday.
* Secure bike parking
* Day trips to Trier and also Luxembourg
* A bicycle tour and boat trip
Anything else to do?
* A visit to the famous Nurburgring.
* Wine tasting at the Vinothek, in the underground vaults of St.Nikolaus Hospital
* Various led rides or "Go your Own Way"
* River Cruises
How do I book?
* Contact the Pack Leader, Stu McCarthy (details below) who will send you a booking form.
* Complete the form and return with a £10 pp non refundable deposit
* Pay 50% of your accommodation by 31st March. (balance on arrival)
This is a special deal with the hotel which will not last for ever As soon as we fill the rooms we will make a firm booking and ask that if you are interested, not to delay your booking so avoiding disappointment.
Contact Pack Leader Stuart McCarthy
Mail - email@example.com