[an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive]
The tour starts at North Shields on Thursday 7th August where we board the DFDS ferry to Ijmuiden (Amsterdam). The ferry has bars, restaurants, a cinema and is as big as an ocean liner! The next day sees us covering the 200 miles to the Ardennes to arrive by 4pm. The Belgian Ardennes is famous for beer, chocolates, the Battle of the Bulge (because of the beer & chocolates maybe) and some surprisingly pretty motorcycle rides. The accommodation is in a large house in the town of Vielsalm.
· It is self catering (four star), BUT, there are restaurants and bars and shops within 100 metres. You can choose to eat in, or eat out.
· You will be away 9 nights. 2 on the ferry (the tunnel is an option) and 7 in Vielsalm, Belgium.
· It is 200 miles from the Amsterdam ferry terminal and 230 miles from the Channel Tunnel.
· It will cost max £150 (per person) for the week. There are some locally collected charges for electricity and rubbish collection but these seem minor.
· Plus there is also a (returnable) security deposit of about £40 pp.
· Ferry, from North Shields, approx. £350 for bike and 2 passengers sharing a cabin or £190 rider & bike sharing a cabin with 2 others.
Rooms are twin/doubles (some en-suite) and a few larger rooms for the single riders who will have to share.
Contact Pack Leader on firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation.